Preservation and Place would like to thank Linda Ellis of Exploring almost forgotten gravesites in Ohio for awarding me an “Illuminating Blogger Award.” The award originated at the Food Stories blog, and is an award that fellow bloggers give to the blogs they find illuminating and informative.
One of the fun requirements of this award is that I share a random fact about myself, so here it is: I am a baseball nut and compete in online fantasy baseball tournaments during the baseball season.
Another fun requirement is that I get to nominate others for this award. If you haven’t checked out the following, please do:
The nominee should visit the award site: (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/) and leave a comment indicating that he or she has been nominated and by whom.
- The Nominee should thank the person who nominated him by posting & including a link to their blog.
- The Nominee should include a courtesy link back to the official award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/) in her blog post.
- Share one random thing about yourself in your blog post.
- Select other bloggers that you enjoy reading their illuminating, informative posts and nominate them for the award.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog, including a link to the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/).