Preservation and Place is celebrating its Six-Month Anniversary!
A great big thank you to everyone who has ever stopped by to read a post, comment, like, follow, and link back to. Preservation and Place would not be as fun without your interactions with the blog. In the last 6 months, Preservation and Place has been viewed 1,900 times (the 1,900th view milestone was hit just today) from 29 countries and has received 141 comments on 67 posts.
I hope you enjoy everything you read here on the blog, and in honor of this small anniversary I am turning the blog’s future over to you:
- What do you like about Preservation and Place?
- What could I be doing better?
- What would you like to see more of? Less of?
- What is your favorite feature? (Shouldn’t Miss News, Cemetery Supply Kit, Thoughts for Thursday, something else?)
- What about post frequency? (Do you like it as is or should I post less or more often?)
- As always, I look forward to hearing from you.
Here’s to another great 6 months (and more)!